Thursday, April 16, 2009

EASTER MORNING!



What a wonderful day on Easter morning!

For some great photos be sure to check out http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=seneel&target=ALBUM&id=5325073519785635761&authkey=Gv1sRgCLzp9vPRsKLLHA&feat=email
After a really long year with little reason to celebrate - I had a day that I could mark as a new beginning. I know "Easter" happened over 2000 years ago, but to me it was new for the first time on Sunday. It brought such hope, joy and peace. It restored my own personal spiritual well being. It was like everything was right with the world - even though in reality it isn't!

Now the challenge for me personally. How do I keep my hope, joy and peace at a sustainable place. Not so good things are going to happen. Someone to young will die. Someone will get sick. Injustices will happen. Life won't always turn out the way I want or hope.


"Christ Jesus who died - more than that, who was raised to life-is at the the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ...No, in all things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us..."
Romans 8:34-37

No comments:

Post a Comment