Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 3 Already!


This prayer walking thing hasn't quite turned out like I was expecting! It's day 3 and I haven't even had the chance to put on my tennis shoes yet - epic fail as my kids would say. I have been praying - just from my desk looking at Google map!

So for me the greatest part has been as a receiver of the prayers of others. I get to see the people walking past our house and the church who I know are praying. Thanks everyone - it sure helps to do ministry inside the church office when I know folks are praying!

Keep it up and I hope to see you on the street soon...

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:11

1 comment:

  1. We had dinner and Bible Study for High School students last night and we closed out our time by doing a short prayer walk. Learn by doing!
    Rob

    ReplyDelete