Monday, February 1, 2010

Technology isn't always my friend!


It never fails that when I have a huge goal of getting lots of the "to do's" off my list, we have computer malfunctions within the office. Actually that doesn't even begin to cover it! Not only did our main computer go out - we lost our router and then our internet and then our network went down. Shouldn't be a problem should it except for the fact that everything I needed to do was on the internet?

So what did I learn through this very stressful situation?
1. I learned that I am grateful I had everything backup!
2. I learned that what I think needs to be done on my time table doesn't!
3. I learned that the Lord thinks I am more skilled than I am - but He was right, I (with help) got the technical things repaired and up and running.
4. I learned that people and businesses do rely on the internet - some exclusively. It is very hard to turn in a report they only accept over the internet!
5. I learned that life does go on without being connected.

So know lets see what goes wrong this week and what I need to learn!

Be still, and know that I [am] God" Psalms 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment